Disclosure: This post contains some commissionable links–I appreciate your support when you shop through my links or use my codes!
Best LED Device Deals by Category
- Current Body will have the best price for a face mask at $256 with code GOALSLED257 (Click here to shop). I tried to convince CB to go a little lower but this is as low as they will go. Still a great deal (for context, previously my discount make it $298 and then I convinced them to go lower).
- If you are looking for the new Omnilux LED mask that has the additional 1072nm wavelength (read my write-up about it here) that will be 13% off (making it $345), which is the largest percentage I have seen them offer (Click here to shop all of their masks). Normally my code GETGLOWING saves you 10%. And if you buy two devices you can save $120 off both (which could be 15% off depending on which two devices you buy).
- Current Body has the best price at $250 when you use code GOALS257 (Click here to shop)
- Current Body has the lowest price. Code GOALSHAND makes it $280 (Click here to shop)
- Omnilux is close in price. It is 14% making it $295 (Click here to shop)
- TIP: Rather than get the glove (which is great except it only gets 5 uses before needing to be charged) I recommend getting either The Light Salon Patch that you can lay on your hand AND use all over your body/chest/etc (Code GTGG28BF takes 28% off making it $342). OR if you want to treat both of your hands at once the Dr. Dennis Gross Bodyware is a great option (on sale here)
- For the Face Mask and Neck Mask Combo, Current Body has the best price at $458 with code) (Click here to shop and use code GOALSCOMBO)
- The next best price for buying two devices is $670 at Omnilux where when you buy 2 devices you save $120. (Click here to shop). This would be a good option for someone that wanted to buy the Contour plus the Clear or the Contour plus the Men’s as those are masks that aren’t available elsewhere.
- For a deal that is bundled with products, CurrentBody has a bundle where you get the face mask PLUS the Dr. Levy LED Skincare Miracle Trial Set (worth $1000+) for $450 with code. The kit includes: (1) Dr. Levy 3Deep Cleanser; (2) Dr. Levy R3 Cell Matrix Mask(I love this mask!); (3) Dr. Levy Intense Stem Cell Booster Serum; (4) Dr. Levy Intense Stem Cell Eye Booster Concentrate (Click here to shop and use code GOALSBF)
I don’t like to use blue light all over my face because it has the potential to cause hyperpigmentation with continued use, so I prefer to spot treat particularly bad pimples with a handheld device that has the ideal, and evidence-based, wavelengths for acne. Also, using a face mask with red and NIR wavelengths can also reduce acne and the associated redness and inflammation–and those wavelengths don’t hold the potential for hyperpigmentation. If you do go for full mask with red and blue wavelengths, keep in mind that those wavelengths are not intended to prevent acne–only to treat mild to moderate acne (and it isn’t intended for whiteheads and blackheads). AND they are only intended to treat it for a short period of time. For example, We recommend a course of treatments, for their Clear mask Omnilux recommends 4, 10-minute treatments per week for 6 weeks and once the 6 weeks are up you are supposed to stop using it. (In the peer reviewed literature most studies just did 2 treatments a week for 4 weeks max).
- Best deal on a handheld device to spot treat acne: ReVive Light Therapy® Glō (select the “acne treatment” one): I have this one. It is $39 and currently 30% off with code SAVE30 (Click here to shop)
- If you want to use LED to address chest or back acne: The Dr. Dennis Gross Bodyware is a great option and it is on sale for 32% off (Click here to shop) You can also just use the Red, Amber and NIR setting which is what I use to treat both of my hands at once. And I love that is it just 3 minutes so that I don’t get bored 🙂
- If you want a face mask that has both Blue and Red settings plus a Red and NIR setting: The Qure mask has the same wavelengths, shape, and nearly identical irradiance as the DDG Spectralite and it has an app that goes with it. And it’s cheaper. It is $296 after you use the code VANESSA10. (Click to Shop)
- If you want a high quality mask with Blue and Red light just to use for a short period of time to treat mild-moderate acne all over your face (so spot treating would be tedious): Omnilux Clear is the beset choice here (currently 13% off). This has the optimal wavelengths and irradiance and it also has the necessary eye protection (because unlike red and NIR, blue light is bad for retinas).
- My favorite LED device outside of the face masks is The Light Salon patch. I strap it to my legs to fade bruises faster, I wrap it around my elbow when it feels achy, I wear it like a headband over my hairline to improve scalp health, I lay it on my chest or hands. It is the best. Currently 28% off with code GTGG28BF, making it $342. (Click here to shop). Note that if you aren’t in a rush to buy this, there is a high likelihood that it will be 30% off at Skinstore in the future during a 3 hour window for their “countdown” sales.