Here you can find all of the infographics that I have created.
- Quick Guide to Facial Oils
- Quick Reference Guide that helps to classify facial oils by some key characteristics (like their dominate fatty acid structure).
- Facial Oil Ingredients that Help with Inflammation
- Acid Exfoliation Infographic
- Learn about the difference between Alpha-hydroxy acids and beta-hydroxy acids, the various types of AHA, the pKa of each acid, free acid concentration, tips for getting started with acid exfoliation
- Free Acid Value Infographic
- Learn about the “free acid value” or bioavailable concentration of acids
- Toner Infographic (Pixi Glow Tonic vs. The Ordinary Glycolic Toning Solution)
- Compare the ingredients, cost, and acid concentration of the two products
- One-page comparison of Vitamin C Serums: Skinceuticals vs. Paula’s Choice vs. Timeless