Skinstore is having their Anniversary Sale from now until the March 22nd. I wanted to share some of my picks where you can use my affiliate code 10VANESSA to save an additional 10% on top of the Anniversary sale discount. Also, Rakuten has 12% cash back today on Skinstore! So that is another way to save even more money. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can use my link and you will get $30 in your account after your first purchase of $30 or more. Click here for the Rakuten referral.
Other brands that might be of interest but that I haven’t tried or don’t have any favorites from include BeautyStat, Nest, By Terry, Elizabeth Arden, Kevyn Aucoin, St. Tropez (my favorite express mousse isn’t available, but they sell the mist version which I haven’t tried) and more. Click here for complete list that the 10VANESSA can save an additional 10% off on top of the sale price.
Here are my picks:
Products/Brands that are 30% off + 10% more off with code 10VANESSA
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt: $33.38 – Love this head scrub. The best part (IMHO) is how it lathers up which makes it really easy to distribute and it also washes out easily. I use this whenever my head is feeling itchy.
Products/Brands that are 25% off + 10% more off with code 10VANESSA
- REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk – $25.84 – great low pH and super gentle cleanser
- REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm 30ml: $37.24 – this is one product that I haven’t tried but I am picking this up because Caroline Hirons loves it.
- Biopelle Tensage Intensive Serum 40: $91.79 – These are great if you want to kick start great skin. I used a 5 pack when I was on vacation years ago and I was glowing.
- Biopelle KNR Serum: $85.04 – This was the retinoid that I had my husband use for a couple years. It is great because it is really gentle so you can use it daily but it also has additional brightening ingredients like Kojic acid.
- Biopelle Tensage Radiance Eye Cream: $58.72 – This has a really pretty sheen to it and is moisturizing. I think the main benefit is hydration and illuminating undereyes. (Note that the reflection isn’t so intense that my husband wouldn’t use it. It just helps to reflect light a bit)
- Biopelle Tensage Antioxidant Defense Serum: $84.37 – Love this. I will link to a post where I talk about how this is one of my favorite multitasking serums. Click here.
- NEOSTRATA Retinol Repair Complex: $52.64 – This is a good medium strength retinol.
- DHC Revitalizing Moisture Strip: Eyes – 6 Applications: $6.74 – @KathleenJenningsBeauty told me about these and they are great!
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen: $77.62 – I’ll link to an old review of this (click here). While I loved the hydrating and plumping properties of this, it was too pricey for me to keep buying. Also, my mom LOVES it so when I told her I had a Skinstore credit and for her to pick out a product to have, this was her first choice because she missed it so much.
- VERSO Dark Spot Fix 0.5oz: $101.24 – I have had this on my wish list for YEARS since I saw Fionas50life share some impressive before and after photos of a large spot of pigmentation. So I picked this up with my Skinstore credit to give it a try!
- Kneipp Dream Away Bath Oil 3.38 fl. oz: $13.49 – I really enjoy all of the Kneipp bath products. This oil in particular is a fave
- Filorga Oxygen-Glow Mask: $25.64 – I really like this mask for brightening up my under eye area. It is cooling when you put it on. Sometimes it makes my face feel clamy so then I started to just focus the application on areas I want brightening (like my under eyes) and I was very happy. I have before and afters in my Masking story highlights.
Products/Brands that are 20% off + an additional 10% with code 10VANESSA
- Omorovicza Silver Skin Lotion: $98.05 – This is not a “must have” but I really enjoy it. I use this as my moisturizer on warmer months but in winter I can put a moisturizer on top. I like to use this when I am having breakouts because of the anti-bacterial ingredients in it.
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Advanced Pore-Refining Treatment 4% BHA: $26.63 – One of my favorite Paula’s Choice products. This is a step up from the 2% BHA. This is great if you just want to tackle blackheads and clogged pores on a small area (I use it on nose and chin) — since it is more concentrated I use it about twice a week (whereas with the 2% I use like 4 times a week–you don’t need both the 2% and 4% but I really love the 4% when congestion/blackheads needs to be tackled ASAP without drying out my skin). Here is an older post on this: click here
Then, the brands (listed below) will be an extra 15% off on the already discounted price for the rest of our Anniversary Sale (until 3/22) using the code SALEX15. Click here for all the products that work on the SALEX15 code.
Once the Anniversary Sale is over my permanent 25% off discount code (VANESSA) will work as normal but right now if a product is discounted during the sale then my 25% off code won’t work.